60 (Royal Welch Fusiliers) Anti-Tank Regiment RA (TA) was converted from 5th Battalion The Royal Welch Fusiliers at Rhyl, with four batteries in November 1938. It was re-designated 101 Light Anti-Aircraft/Anti-Tank Regiment in February 1940 and reverted to Anti-Tank in November that year as 76 Anti-Tank Regiment. It became 60 (Royal Welch Fusiliers) Anti-Tank Regiment RA (TA) again in April 1944. The Regiment was put in suspended animation in April 1945 and in January 1947 it was re-constituted as 384 (Royal Welch Fusiliers) Anti-Tank Regiment RA (TA).
Illustrations of the formation badges under which a unit served or supported are given. This is no guarantee that the unit used this formations badge.
|3 Sep 39||53 Infantry Division||Flint, Flintshire, UK|
|Dec 39||1 Support Group||Fleet, Hampshire, UK|
|Feb 40||Became 101 Light Anti-Aircraft/Anti-Tank Regiment||Blandford, Dorset, UK|
|Apr 44||1 Armoured Division
Reactivated from 76 Anti-Tank Regiment RA
|May 44||1 Armoured Division||Italy|
|Sep 44||5 Corps||Italy|
|Apr 45||Suspended animation|
|3 Sep 39||237, 238, 239, 240|
|Apr 44||199, 310, ZZ|
|May 44||237 & 239 Batteries – 17 pdr Guns, 310 & ZZ Batteries – M10 Self Propelled Guns|