150 Royal Horse Artillery (South Nottinghamshire Hussars Yeomanry) (TA) was formed as a duplicate of 107 (S Notts Hussars Yeomanry) RHA (TA) in June 1939 with two batteries. The Regiment was converted to 150 (S Notts Hussars Yeomanry) Field Regiment RA (TA) in June 1940. It was reconstituted as 350 (S Notts Hussars Yeomanry) Heavy Regiment RA (TA) in January 1947.
Illustrations of the formation badges under which a unit served or supported are given. This is no guarantee that the unit used this formations badge.
|3 Sep 39||Northern Command||Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, UK|
|Jun 40||Became 150 Field Regiment|
|3 Sep 39||434, 435|