147 Royal Horse Artillery (Essex Yeomanry) (TA) was formed as a duplicate of 104 (Essex Yeomanry) RHA (TA) in May 1939 with two batteries. The Regiment was converted to 147 (Essex Yeomanry) Field Regiment RA(TA) in June 1940. It was disbanded in January 1947.
Illustrations of the formation badges under which a unit served or supported are given. This is no guarantee that the unit used this formations badge.
|3 Sep 39||Eastern Command||Chelmsford, Essex, UK|
|Jun 40||Became 147 Field Regiment|
|3 Sep 39||413, 431|